Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Research & Development
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
To achieve our goal, we need you: Authentic, dedicated, team player, expert in your field and with the will to drive things forward.
- You will take over the technical leadership and management of an interdisciplinary project team in an international environment
- You plan, coordinate and control all project activities based on a proactive risk management in all phases
- You will be responsible for guiding the projects through the different project phases and gate reviews according to Farasis' development process and for profit and loss of the projects
- You ensure transparent reporting and initiate escalation steps if necessary
- You will be responsible for the development, review and continuous improvement of the Farasis project management system
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related sub-field, Master’s or Ph.D. degree preferred
- You have at least 3 years experience in managing technical projects in the automotive industry
- Ideally you have a PM certificate (PMP or IPMA)
- Knowledge of the production of Li-ion battery cells, modules and packs is beneficial
- You have a positive attitude, the willingness to lead teams to high performance and to find a solution for every problem
- You have a good command of German and English (Chinese or Turkish language skills are a plus)
- Attractive workplace in an innovative and fast-growing market setting
- Diversified and exciting tasks in an international team with a familiar atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Various learning and training courses for personal development
- Attractive discounts for employees
- A wide range of health and sports programs