Software Requirement Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
To achieve our goal, we need you: Authentic, dedicated, team player, expert in your field and with the will to drive things forward.
- You analyze the functional and quality requirements (system specification) for the battery management system
- You are responsible for the process-compliant implementation and continuous improvement of SWE.1 activities
- You determine the system requirements and technical coordination with the system engineers
- You create SW requirements and coordinate reviews with internal teams (functional safety, software development, diagnostics, SW and HIL tests)
- You plan and coordinate requirements elicitation, technical reviews and feasibility studies with internal teams (functional safety, software development, diagnostics, SW and HIL tests)
- You support detailed design, software requirements, software architecture, test case reviews
- You implement processes according to ISO26262 and ASPICE
- You have a Master or Bachalor degree in electronics, automotive, SW engineering or other sub-fields
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience of automotive electrical systems, electrical powertrain or SW experience
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in requirement engineering or requirement management roles
- IREB certification is a plus
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English language, German is a plus
- You are experienced in working independently, proactively and in a collaborative environment
- You have the ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- You have the ability to proritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience with electric vehicles and/or battery management systems is a plus as well as Tier 1 and Polarion
- Attractive workplace in an innovative and rapidly growing market environment
- Varied and responsible tasks in an international team
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package (bonus programmes, company pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours and mobile working, days off as part of the flexible working time model
- Wide range of learning and training opportunities for professional and personal development
- Attractive benefits for employees (job bike and more)
- Wide range of health and sports programmes (EGYM Wellpass, company sports groups)
- Fruit basket and free water and coffee