Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Program/ Product Development
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
To achieve our goal, we need you: Authentic, dedicated, team player, expert in your field and with the will to drive things forward.
- You facilitate agile practices in the Product Development teams
- You support the teams in the planning of the sprints and product increments, guiding them through the agile processes and toolsets
- You organize and facilitate the agile ceremonies (Dailies, Sprint review/planning/restrospective) for the agile teams
- You are responsible for clear and transparent communication of the team progresses; you ensure traceability of the work
- You report the status of the development and escalate impediments in the project organization
- You foster continuous improvements in way of working by moderating retrospective and tracking implementation of improvement measures
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related sub-field
- You bring experience of Scrum master or similar agile role, applying agile practices is seen as an advantage
- You are familiar with JIRA
- Your communication, coordination and facilitation skills are outstanding and enable you to navigate in a complex and multicultural environment
- You have experience in leading others with the ability to earn trust while still challenging the team to improve and operate outside its comfort zone
- You are fluent in English and have at least a basic understanding of German language, Chinese or Turkish is considered as a plus
- Attractive workplace in an innovative and fast-growing market setting
- Diversified and exciting tasks in an international team with a familiar atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Various learning and training courses for personal development
- Attractive discounts for employees
- A wide range of health and sports programs