Quality Technician & Liaison (1st shift)
Farasis Energy is an exciting advanced lithium-ion battery technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative energy storage solutions to meet the increasing global demand for improved battery performance, cost and safety. We are currently in a rapid expansion phase globally, working with companies in the automotive space like Daimler / Mercedes Benz, and others in the industrial space.
We are looking to hire a hardworking quality technician with a good eye for detail that can work the 1st Shift (6am - 3pm). As Q-tech, you will be responsible for performing standardized quality control checks on our company products to ensure they meet the required legal and company standards for safety and quality. You may also be required to maintain calibrated test equipment, prepare test data, and identify areas for quality control improvement. To ensure success as a quality technician, you should have a strong working knowledge of mathematical concepts, excellent visual awareness, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Key Responsibilities: The following responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Ensuring goods and products comply with company standards as well as Federal and State law.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly.
- Reporting quality anomalies to the supervisor.
- Collating test data and drafting quality reports.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Ensuring production is not hindered by quality testing procedures.
- Must be able to work the 1nd Shift, 6am - 3pm
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 years of experience as an inspection or quality technician.
- High-level of visual awareness.
- Advanced organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience drafting reports and collating data.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate F2F with customers
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to obtain High Voltage certification
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills is a must
- Expert in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficient in Chinese and/or German is a plus
- Fast-paced warehouse environment
- Great diversity among co-workers in the organization
- Extended hours may occasionally be required in meet project deadlines
- 2 weeks paid vacation (10 days), 10 paid holidays, and 1 personal day paid annually
- 100% company paid monthly premiums for healthcare for employees
- 100% company paid monthly premiums for dental and vision care