Quality Technician – Battery Technology (m/f/d)
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
To achieve our goal, we need you: Authentic, dedicated, team player, expert in your field and with the will to drive things forward.
- You lead the internal Quality lab-team in coordinating measurement instruments, including definition and procurement of measurement instruments
- You work together with measurement instrument suppliers for calibration planning and execution
- To lead the CMM, GOM and other advanced measurement equipment programming and the approval of the measurement reports will be part of your responsibilities
- You and your team work together with our Engineering department on defining measurement instruments and methods for the dimensions of packs and modules
- Part of your responsibilities will be to define & maintain various process control measures like control chart, Paynter chart etc. at the sample building line and at rework activities
- You initiate continuous improvement quality projects wherever required
- You create incoming inspection plans for parts procured from suppliers and conduct supplier audits
- You submit complaints and manage the 8D closure with the suppliers
- Procure and maintain various standards and norms required by the team
- Customer complaint management through 8D
- You have a university degree or completed a training as a technician in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or a related field
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Management / Quality Control
- You are experienced in quality and statistical process control tools
- You convince with your leadership qualities to inspire and lead teams
- CMM programming certification is an advantage
- You have knowledge on Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Good knowledge in Core Quality Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA)
- You are fluent in English and German on a Business level
- Willingness to travel to suppliers (10% estimated)
- Attractive workplace in an innovative and fast-growing market setting
- Diversified and exciting tasks in an international team with a familiar atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Various learning and training courses for personal development
- Attractive discounts for employees
- A wide range of health and sports programs