Internship Quality Management – Battery Technology (m/f/d)
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
To achieve our goal, we need you: Authentic, dedicated, team player, expert in your field and with the will to drive things forward.
- You are part of our highly motivated Quality Management team and support e.g. in the areas of project quality, quality management systems and quality assurance in our prototype construction for battery production
- You are involved in the development and continuous improvement of QM systems according to internal and external requirements
- You prepare and monitor the quality management documentation
- You help with the preparation and coordination of QM activities in the development phase, such as root cause analyses, D-/P-FMEAs and audits
- You support with the implementation/enlargement of quality scores
- You are a registered student in the field of engineering or similar
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience in the field of quality management in the automotive industry and you have already acquired (basic) knowledge of quality guidelines in the automotive industry
- You are confident in using MS Office applications
- You are fluent in English. Additional language skills (e.g. German, Turkish) as a plus
- An independent, structured and pro-active way of working complement your profile
- Insights into operational organizations in a growing technology environment
- Steep learning curve and opportunities to take responsibility through a variety of topics
- A young, international and agile team with the common will to make a difference