Internship Purchasing (m/f/d) – Battery Technology
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
For our Global Purchasing department in the area of Battery module and pack, we are searching for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months.
- You monitor requests for quotation status and organise the next steps
- You coordinate our suppliers - over email, over the phone, or in person via site visits, regarding technical details, clarification, costs, deadlines, quality, orders, etc.
- You track the delivery status of purchasing orders to ensure that goods arrive on time
- You actively participate in strategic decisions (make-or-buy analysis, substitution, standardization, etc.) from a cost perspective
- You regularly update the supplier tracking list according to input
- You are Bachelor or Master’s student who successfully passed first semesters in business related field (purchasing, business administration, IT management, supply chain management or related studies)
- You bring a basic understanding of processes and legal requirements related to purchasing, logistics and/or supply chain
- You convince with a structured and independent way of working and a communicative personality
- You have strong analytical skills and a good understanding of numbers
- You have a talent for organization and are experienced in using MS Office
- You have very good German and English skills, Chinese and Turkish language skills are a plus
- You have a positive attitude, keep cool even in turbulent work phases and want to take on responsibility at an early stage
- Be able to create results from day one
- Cutting-edge technology from a global player
- Family-like and agile working style in an international team
- Flexible and mobile forms of work