HiL Tester – Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
To achieve our goal, we need you: Authentic, dedicated, team player, expert in your field and with the will to drive things forward.
- You take care of the ECU Integration for energy storage solutions on future EVs by developing an automated test setup and adapting it to changing project specific setups of DUTs
- You work together with our Engineering teams to clarify the test setup and execution with regard to different concepts and requirements
- You perform a requirements analysis and derive logical and physical test cases
- You implement automated testing and follow the test execution with reporting
- You have successfully completed your studies in IT, E/E or a related field
- You have more than 3 years of experience with automotive embedded Hard- and Software Development and Testing
- You bring experience in automated testing (e.g. Vector Toolchain)
- You have knowledge of automotive embedded systems including CAN/LIN/isoSPI
- ISTQB or a similar certificatation is a plus
- You are experienced in working with automotive Spice, requirements engineering and automotive process and product related development norms
- Spoken and written English is a mandatory requirement, german and/or chinese would be a plus
- In addition, you have a high degree of willingness to perform and learn, flexibility and independence
- Attractive workplace in an innovative and fast-growing market setting
- Diversified and exciting tasks in an international team with a familiar atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Various learning and training courses for personal development
- Attractive discounts for employees
- A wide range of health and sports programs