Head of Project Management – Battery Technology (m/f/d)
Program/ Product Development
Frickenhausen, GermanyApply now
Battery goes Orange – are you going the way with us?
We have one goal: to shape the future of battery-based energy supply as a first-class technology partner for the electric vehicle, industrial machinery and energy storage sectors.
More than 8,000 employees worldwide develop and produce lithium-ion cells, modules and systems, contributing to our success as one of the world's leading suppliers of sustainable battery technology. We develop and manufacture at sites in China, USA and Germany. Farasis Energy was founded in 2002 in the USA. Its headquarters are located in Ganzhou, China. In 2019, Farasis Energy Europe was founded and is located in Frickenhausen near Stuttgart, Germany.
To achieve our goal, we need you: Authentic, dedicated, team player, expert in your field and with the will to drive things forward.
- You will take over the lead of the project management team in Europe including Customer Project Managers, Technical Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- You develop and implement project management processes and procedures
- You will be responsible for all customer projects for Europe with regard to deadlines, costs and quality
- You will manage project risks, issues and opportunities at a strategical level
- You will plan budgets and resources at portfolio level
- You will work closely with other departments and divisions to ensure projects are aligned with business objectives
- You provide regular project status updates to executive management
- Master degree in engineering or related subfield
- You have at least 10 years of experience in managing international projects in the automotive industry
- You have at least 4 years of experience in leading a team of project managers
- Ideally you have a PM certificate or similar qualifications
- Knowledge of the battery industry is beneficial
- You have strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams.
- You have excellent communication skills, enabling effective interaction with team members, stakeholders, and clients
- You have a good command of Business Level English and German. Other languages are benificial
- You like to travel > 25 % of the working time
- Attractive workplace in an innovative and fast-growing market setting
- Diversified and exciting tasks in an international team with a familiar atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Various learning and training courses for personal development
- Attractive discounts for employees
- A wide range of health and sports programs